THE FAMOUS COURT HOUSE IS BEHIND CONSTRUCTION SITE HOARDING
Green Street Court is the building of interest however there is also a small but much used public at the Little Britain Street end.
Green Street Courthouse is a courthouse between Green Street and Halston Street in the Smithfield area of Dublin, Ireland. It was the site of many widely discussed criminal trials from 1797 until 2010, when the Criminal Courts of Justice building opened.
The courthouse was one of only two in the state to have a dock for the accused. The last criminal trial at Green Street was on 11 December 2009, with the newly opened Criminal Courts of Justice building hosting trials from the start of 2010. The Green Street Courthouse building is still used by the Courts Service for juvenile custody summary hearings, and for administration, including the Drug Treatment Court Programme Office and the Reform and Development Office.