A NEW MURAL - STREET ART ON SIR JOHN ROGERSON'S QUAY
Sir John Rogerson's Quay is a street and quay in Dublin on the south bank of the River Liffey between City Quay in the west and Britain Quay. Named for politician and property developer Sir John Rogerson (1648–1724), the quay was formerly part of Dublin Port. It has some of the few remaining campshire warehouses in Dublin.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION BELOW APPLIES ONLY TO PHOTOGRAPHS
MOBILE FRIENDLY OPTION