GROUNDCONTROL Blog

This Blog is managed by Infomatique.

UPPER ORMOND QUAY

The Dublin quays refers to the two roadways and quays that run along the north and south banks of the River Liffey in Dublin. The stretches of the two continuous streets have several different names. However, all but three of the names (Swift's Row, Bachelors Walk and Usher's Island) share the same "Quay" designation. The quays have played an important part in Dublin's history.

Read More

SIR JOHN ROGERSON'S QUAY

Sir John Rogerson's Quay is a street and quay in Dublin on the south bank of the River Liffey between City Quay in the west and Britain Quay. Named for politician and property developer Sir John Rogerson (1648–1724), the quay was formerly part of Dublin Port. It has some of the few remaining campshire warehouses in Dublin.

Read More